Why this Privacy Statement?
This Privacy Statement explains why KAS BANK collects and processes personal data.
KAS BANK processes personal data in accordance with Dutch law only and is compliant with the Gedragscode Verwerking Persoonsgegevens voor Financiële Instellingen. KAS BANK processes personal data only for purposes that are determined in advance.
This Privacy Statement describes what personal data is collected and processed by KAS BANK. KAS BANK can change this Privacy Statement if new developments occur and advises you to consult this Privacy Statement every time you visit the KAS BANK website, in order to be aware of any changes.
This Privacy Statement was last updated as of March 15th 2016.
What is personal data?
Personal data is data whereby KAS BANK can identify you as a natural person. Examples are your name and address, but also the IP-address of your computer.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
KAS BANK is responsible for the processing of your personal data, as described in this statement. KAS BANK will therefore deal with your data carefully and will take care that all processing complies with the rules and regulations.
To which web site is this Privacy Statement applicable?
This Privacy Statement is applicable to all sites within the domains kasbank.com and www.kasbank.nl. This web site is owned by KAS BANK N.V. When this Privacy Statement states 'the web site(s)' we refer to all sites of the above mentioned domains.
This Privacy Statement is applicable to the web sites of KAS BANK and not to websites of third parties that can be visited from the web sites of KAS BANK.
KAS BANK takes appropriate measures to mitigate risk of misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unintended disclosure and unauthorized modification of personal data that is obtained via the website. If you have the impression that your personal data is insufficiently secured or there are signs of misuse, please contact email@example.com.
What data does KAS BANK process when visiting its websites?
If you as a visitor of the web sites of KAS BANK fill in your data, KAS BANK will collect this to enable us to identify you and in some cases, to contact you.
What personal data does KAS BANK process when offering its services?
If you are client of KAS BANK and have access to your bank account(s) via the internet then we process your email address, bank account number and phone number. For the identification of clients your name, date of birth, place of birth and address are used.
For what purpose does KAS BANK use the data?
KAS BANK collects information of visitors of the web sites to (amongst others):
- be able to improve its service and its business;
- be able to offer information about (new) products, services and our enterprise;
- be able to optimise the performance of the web sites;
- be able to implement measures for the security of the web sites.
KAS BANK processes personal data of its clients for the following purposes:
- provide the client with services, including administering your bank accounts;
- send our news letter;
- contact you if this is required to provide our service to you;
- deliver you goods and services;
- comply with legal obligations, like data we need for our tax declaration.
If you share the personal data of someone else with us, then you are responsible for notifying and if necessary, getting the required permission before sharing the data with us.
KAS BANK will not retain personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser settings to completely block the placing of cookies. However, this will not allow you to make the most of the KAS BANK websites.
KAS BANK uses functional and analytical cookies:
These cookies contain anonymous data and are again subdivided into:
- session cookies : this cookie shows KAS BANK which web pages you visit and what options you use. This cookie is stored only for the duration of your Internet visit. If you close your Internet browser, the session is terminated and the cookies are removed;
- persistent cookies : a persistent cookie can enable KAS BANK to recognise you on your next visit. A persistent cookie is stored for more than one session and you can remove it yourself from the device on which you visited KAS BANK's website.
Viewing your data
If you wish to receive an overview of the data we process you can send a request for access to:
KAS BANK N.V.
Marketing and Communications
PO Box 24001
1000 DB Amsterdam
To identify you please enclose a copy of your ID with the request. If your information is incorrect, you can ask us to modify the data.
Any questions about the content of this Privacy Statement should be directed by e-mail to the Marketing and Communication Department: firstname.lastname@example.org